I hung out with Lee and Kari, and a slew of other people on the 8th floor of Lee's apartment building. The 8th floor is a patio on the roof, complete with hot tub, grill, and fireplace for those cold nights you want to sit outside by the fireplace. No bearskin rug, much to my dismay.
We eventually wandered to The Tavern (during the walk I drank about 3 glasses of wine. Thanks, Kari. Pull your weight next time!), where college roommate/friend/hockey dude Duane met up with us. We hung out there for a while, chatting with some girls Lee knew or something.
We leave the Tavern, and Duane, being the nice guy he is, took me to my first MLB game (I was a cheap date. Honest.) Colorado Rockies vs. San Diego Padres.
The game was a blowout. San Diego crushed the Rockies 11-1. At no point after the 3rd inning was it looking like Colorado was coming back. However, Coors Field is a very nice stadium, and it was a 10 minute walk from Lee's apartment, which was awesome, too, so getting back home wasn't an issue. I wandered back to the apartment, and crashed on the floor. Lee had set out an air mattress, but at the time I didn't want to mess with it.
I slept like crap- I was hot. The fan made so much noise I couldn't turn it on, and so I just sucked it up and laid there until I did fall asleep for good- probably about 4am. Lovely. And I had some weird dream I can't remember now. Maybe Lee or Kari would remember- I told them about it that morning during breakfast.
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
viagra generique purchase viagra cheap herbal viagra buy viagra cheap buying viagra canadian viagra pfizer viagra viagra free sites computer find try viagra for free lowest price viagra viagra covered by insurance viagra free trial 18 takes viagra buy viagra in canada
Post a Comment