Sunday starts the race season. It's a short crit, but it's also a fast crit. And having come off of a week where I spent no time on the bike due to having the flu, I don't have a clue what to expect.
Regardless, I'm going to suffer for the 45 minutes or whatever it ends up being.
Next weekend I am going to try to defend my Camp Hilbert Singlespeed win though I have no real expectations. Taking a week off couldn't have been good, but it's a short race, on a flat course, so I'm going to see if I can maintain the high HR for 1:30 and still power up the short climbs.
Summary:
It appears to be a race-into-shape season. The last time I got sick before the season started I didn't find legs until May. Let's hope that's not the case this year... Jefferson Cup is in a month, and I really want to finish it.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment