I got the microwave installed with Rick's help. The template had the holes in the wrong place as far as I can tell, so it wasn't as simple as popping it into place and screwing it in. We had to put it up twice, and I had to drill new holes before I could get things to line up. Mission accomplished!
I also got the drain hooked up! Another mission accomplished!
With the good comes the bad, though, and my brand-new faucet leaks. I'm not certain if it's just a matter of tightening something in the faucet assembly or if there's something wrong with it. That will be tonight's job...
Also, I went to Home Depot to get a few things last night. I got the dishwasher electrical cord and the gas line for the stove. However, the gas line from my house is a 7/8" MIP thread with a reducer to 1/2" flange. The kit I bought only has a 5/8" compression connection, and the two connectors they provide are 3/4"-5/8" and 5/8"-5/8". Back to Home Depot to get a 7/8"-5/8" reducer. CRAP. Stove still in living room for the time being.
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment